Data Recovery from Verbatim SDHC 32 GB Class 6 Card
Verbatim is a Japanese company which has got considerable user attention for its products such as hard drives, Memory cards, Optical Media, etc. This company is actually a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation. SD cards produced by Verbatim are known to have good data rates, high durability and much more. Standard SD, SDHC, SDXC are examples of different types of SD cards produced by Verbatim. SD cards can be categorized under various classes such as class 2, class 4, class 6 and class 10, etc. Simply you can understand that such class numbers represents data transfer speed. An SDHC is a type of SD card that offers good data rates and it is available in different storage capacities.
"I have a Verbatim SDHC 32GB Class 6 flash drive. Last day I was traversing through various types of files stored on that flash drive. I have to delete some unwanted files from it. For that, I selected several items and pressed the delete button. Within minutes, I could know that I deleted some important files while removing unwanted images. I don't have any backup copies of that deleted files. I know the fact that files which got deleted from a Verbatim flash drive will bypass Recycle bin/Trash folder. I want that files immediately. Please anyone tell me how to recover Verbatim SDHC 32GB Class 6 data in a hassle-free manner."
The above mentioned scenario is not a rare matter of fact. Verbatim SDHC 32GB Class 6 data recovery is a desirable action which has to implement while confirming the data loss from your Verbatim SDHC flash drive. Recovering Verbatim SDHC 32GB Class 6 files may not be a big deal for you, if you know something about SDHC Card Recovery tool. This robust application supports various file systems, supported by both Windows and Mac operating system. Before telling anything about Verbatim SDHC 32GB Class 6 data recovery using SDHC Card Recovery, you have to understand the reasons behind loss or deletion of data.
- Accidental Deletion of Files: Erasing of vital files can happen accidentally from a Verbatim SDHC 32GB Class 6 flash drive. The reason behind this would be wrong selection of vital files from a Verbatim SDHC while deleting unwanted files from it.
- Unintentional Formatting: If you perform formatting of a Verbatim SDHC card, it may delete all the data stored on it. What will you do if such a formatting affects vital files also?
- Third Party Tools: If updated with latest virus definitions, Antivirus tool is capable of finding virus infected files on Verbatim SDHC card. They may even delete virus infected files.
- Power Surge: A power surge occurs while transferring of data between Verbatim SDHC and a computer can result in the deletion of data on the card. Abrupt removal of Verbatim flash drive is another possible scenario for loss of Verbatim SDHC data.
The application area of this software is not entirely lies in recovering data from Verbatim cards. Data can recover from a large number of flash memory cards of various brands such as Kingston, SanDisk, Sony, etc. As an example, this software can recover damaged SanDisk memory card in a simplistic way.
Key Features of SDHC Card Recovery
- SDHC Card Recovery application has a simple GUI(Graphical User Interface) so that even novice uses can perform Verbatim SDHC 32GB Class 6 data recovery with utmost ease.
- If you want to recover deleted videos from Windows 10, make use of this tool to perform such a task without any complexities. Just visit the following page to get more information on this subject. https://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/restore-deleted-video-files-windows-10.html
- This tool supports various Windows and Mac file systems such as HFS+, FAT16, NTFS5, FAT32, HFSX, NTFS, HFS, ExFAT, etc.
- Using this software, you can get back Verbatim SDHC 32GB Class 6 files comprises of music files, images, documents, videos, ZIP archives, etc.
- Free technical support for users.
- Alternatively, this software can be used for Dane Elec SD card retrieval to get back deleted or lost data from it.
Steps to Perform Verbatim SDHC Recovery
Step 1: Download the software and install it. Then select "Recover Photos" option among the three options.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Based on your scenario, select the either "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos"
Figure 2: Recover Deleted/Lost Photos
Step 3: From the next screen, select your Verbatim memory card. Scanning will start now and you can preview the results.
Figure 3: Preview Files