Deleted Video File Recovery on Windows 10
“Hi, I just want to overcome the situation which I am facing now. I have saved several movies on D drive on my Windows 10 PC. Last day, while removing some unwanted movies from that drive, I deleted some crucial items also. Since the size of those movies were high, I couldn’t locate them on Recycle Bin. I don’t have any backup of those files. So can anyone suggest me a way to know how to recover deleted video files in Windows 10? Please help me by giving your valuable feedbacks.”
Anyone of you can face this kind of a situation. In case you have a video collection, you might have spent a lot of time to gather them from different sources. Off course, none of you can afford data loss due to deletion of precious video files. Windows 10 operating system is not an exception of such a data loss. You have to restore deleted video files Windows 10 to any safe location before rewriting the hard drive space which were occupied by deleted items. But how it is possible?
SDHC Card Recovery is an advanced utility which you can trust for undeleting video files on Windows 10. This utility supports the recovery of large number of video file formats such as MP4, AVI, MPEG, MOV, etc. Anyhow, before going through the details of this tool, it is good to know some reasons which cause deletion of videos on Windows 10.
- Deletion of Files through Disk Clean Up: Suppose you have accidentally deleted some video files on Windows 10 using Delete key while removing some unwanted items. If you haven’t changed Recycle Bin settings, those deleted files will be redirected to Recycle Bin itself. But if you perform a Disk Clean up on the drive from where you have deleted that video files, such files will be permanently erased from your system.
- Video File Deletion via Command Prompt: Whether you are using normal Command Prompt or Power shell on Windows 10, it is possible to delete files on your machine using it. “Del” is a command which is helpful in removing a file permanently from a DOS based system like Windows 10. In some cases, your precious video files can get deleted because of the use of such commands.
- Other Reasons: Use of Shift delete, third party applications, and data transfer interruptions can also result in the unanticipated deletion of vital video files from your Windows 10 machine.
Whatever be the reason for the deletion of video files on your system, you can rely SDHC Card Recovery tool which is equipped with effective scanning algorithms to restore deleted video files Windows 10 by preserving even names of such files. This tool allows restoring deleted video files on Windows 10 from all types of internal and external hard drives, SSDs, flash memory cards, pen drives, etc. It offers effective video recovery from SDHC cards, one of the most widely used memory card types. You can continue reading on this topic, if it seems interesting to you.
Some Additional Features of This Utility
- This tool provides “Preview Recovered Files” option, which you can use for previewing restored video files before saving those files into a safe location.
- You can create “Disk Images” with the help of this tool to bypass bad sectors which are present on the Windows 10 hard drive for the purpose of video recovery.
- It is also possible to recover photographs that got lost or deleted from an SDHC card with the help of this tool. Visit the following page, if you want to read more on this subject, then visit: https://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/recover-photos.html
- Don’t worry even you are not proficient in technical aspects of recovery. This tool is designed with simple and easy to use interface which is ideal for novice users too.
- Video files which are recovered using this tool can be sorted on the basis of various file attributes of video files.
- This tool also helps you to retrieve data from Windows 8 computers including videos, images, documents and many more.
Steps to Perform Video Recovery on Windows 10
Step 1: Download the demo version of this tool by clicking “Download Now” button and install it. After installing, launch the software by double clicking on its desktop icon. Home screen of this tool will now appear as shown in Figure 1. To recover deleted videos, you have to select “Recover Photos” option from it.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: A screen with two recovery choices will be displayed now. Here, you have to select “Recover Deleted Photos”. In the next screen, you will see a list of drives/partitions as in Figure 2. Select your drive from which data has got erased.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: After a deep scanning, recovered data will be displayed. You can preview each and every file as shown in figure 3, in case if you have any doubt in the chances of recovery. You can save those files by purchasing full version of this tool.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files