MMC Card Recovery Software
“Hi, I have been using a Kodak C1450 Easyshare Digital Camera for last few years. Instead of SD/SDHC cards, an MMC card is the default external storage device on this camera. Yesterday, while transferring some photos from this card to my PC, I ejected the card without finishing the data transfer. As a result, I lost some of the most valuable photos. Now, I just don’t know what to do. Can anybody tell me how to recover files from MMC card which got deleted, inaccessible, or lost due to unanticipated reasons? Expecting your comments.”
Even though an MMC card is not commonly used in these days, there are people who are still making use of these cards on their gadgets. For them, any kind of data loss from their MMC cards will be an unthinkable matter. If data loss occurs from their MMC, they will try to find out an MMC card recovery tool by any means. The cost of MMC recovery tool will not be a concerned matter then.
Some Common Causes which Induces the Need for MMC Card Recovery
- Pressing Delete while Previewing Files: Say for example, you are navigating through some photos on your MMC card via your camera. You just deleted some unwanted images, which found irrelevant to you. May be after some time, you may think that it was a wrong decision to delete those files. The only possible option in such a situation would be an MMC card recovery tool.
- Data Transfer Interruptions: Files from an MMC card can get lost due to the errors which happen during data transfer between a camera and a PC. Sudden restarting of the computer is a foremost reason for this.
- Other Reasons: Apart from these, there are various reasons which are responsible for loss or deletion of data from MMC cards like MMC file system corruption, third party tools, bad sectors on MMC, corruption of camera firmware, etc.
SDHC Card Recovery tool is a powerful utility which can be utilized for recovering files from MMC. This tool supports various MMC models of popular brands such as Samsung, SanDisk, Transcend, etc. You can recover data from MMC cards irrespective of size or data transfer rate of MMC.
Note: SanDisk has produced various high-end memory cards under the label Extreme. This series compasses different SD as well as CF cards. If you have lost files from SanDisk Extreme cards, don’t worry. SDHC Card Recovery tool is perfectly suited for recovering SanDisk Extreme files. Check this page, in order to get more details on file recovery from SanDisk Extreme card.
Why this Tool Is Recommended for MMC Recovery?
- You can preview recovered media files from an MMC card via a preview browser, hence you can evaluate the effectiveness of demo version of SDHC Card Recovery tool.
- Using this tool, you can recover video from SDHC card which was deleted or lost due to unanticipated causes. All the popular video file formats are supported by this tool.
- SDHC Card Recovery tool works on all the latest versions of Windows starting from Windows XP. It also supports all Mac versions from Mac OS X 10.5.
- It supports all popular RAW image formats of well-known camera brands. NEF photo recovery from different Nikon camera models can be effectively done using this SDHC Card Recovery tool.
- You can restore files from MMC card which is formatted with different types of file systems such as FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, HFS, FAT16, etc.
- If you want to bypass bad sectors on the MMC card, you can use the option “Create Disk Images” of this tool.
- This tool is even applicable for Windows 10 to restore deleted video files. Refer the following page for more information on video recovery on Windows 10: https://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/restore-deleted-video-files-windows-10.html
Steps to Perform MMC Card Recovery
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of SDHC Card Recovery software in your computer by clicking "Download Now" button. Connect your MMC card to the computer. Install and run this software. Select “Recover Photos” option from the home screen.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: From the second screen, select either "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" option. Now, the software scans and displays a list of logical drives including your MMC card. Select that card and click on “Next” arrow.
Figure 2: Select MMC Card
Step 3: After the completion of scanning process, you can preview recovered files using "Preview" option. If you are satisfied with recovery results, save those files by purchasing full version of this tool.
Figure 3: Preview Screen