Recover SanDisk Extreme Memory Card Data
“Hi, I have a Canon EOS 5D Mark 2 DSLR. I am using a SanDisk Extreme 16GB SD card on it. Yesterday, I ejected that card from the camera and inserted into my Windows PC for transferring my photographs. Instead of copying files, what I did was using Ctrl+X keyboard combination for moving files. Before completing that transfer, I pull out memory card from the computer in haste. I just don’t know what persuaded me to do so. As a consequence, I lost several vital photos. I am expecting any kind of help from you for recovering SanDisk Extreme card photos. Thanks in advance.”
Recently, SanDisk has introduced a number of flash storage cards that provides exceptional support for high definition video shooting and burst mode photography. These cards commonly come with tags such as “Extreme”, “Extreme Pro”, etc. As the name implies, these cards are having enormous data storage capacities when compared with ordinary flash memory cards of SanDisk. Some for the case of data transfer rate. SanDisk has released SD cards and CF cards with Extreme tags.
Anyhow like any other memory cards, files stored on these cards may get lost without your knowledge. Above mentioned scenario is just an example of such a data loss. It doesn’t matter whether you are using these cards on either Camcorder or camera, data loss is supposed to occur. If your precautions to avoid data loss fail, your only option would be SanDisk Extreme card recovery to get back those lost data. Various memory card recovery tools are accessible to you in these days. Before choosing a right one, you have to know some basic data loss affecting a SanDisk Extreme card.
- Suppose you are deleting unwanted photos from your camera that uses SanDisk Extreme card. There are high chances in which some of your deleted photos would be important. Only after a while, you will be aware about this data loss.
- Sometimes, the firmware on your camera may get faulty. As a result, you may lose photos captured using this camera from the SanDisk Extreme card. Anyhow, you have to restore SanDisk Extreme card to get back those lost pictures.
- If you use this extreme card on a camera that doesn’t support these types of cards, it is a valid reason for the corruption of that card. Then, you cannot able to access any data from that card until recovering that card with a sophisticated recovery tool.
Just imagine that you are one who is a victim of data loss from a SanDisk Extreme card. You know that for performing SanDisk Extreme card recovery, you have to choose an ideal tool which can ensure that the recovered data is error free. Although there are various memory card recovery tools available, you can find out the difference if you use SDHC Card Recovery tool to get back lost data from SanDisk Extreme.
Dane-Elec SD cards are very convenient to store different types of data on various consumer gadgets including gaming consoles, mobile phones, cameras, on so on. At times, these SD cards may face data loss due to certain causes. But you can perform Dane-Elec SD card recovery in an effortless way using SDHC recovery tool.
Fujifilm is a trusted name in digital imaging industry. There are a number of SD card types produced by these SD cards. If vital files got lost or deleted from these cards, don’t worry; you can use SDHC Card Recovery tool for recovering those files. You can check out http://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/fujifilm.html for knowing more.
Importance of SDHC Card Recovery Tool
- Separate versions of this tool are available for various Windows as well as Mac operating systems.
- With this tool, you can restore deleted video files Windows 10 effectively just like restoring SanDisk Extreme card data.
- You can “Save Recovery Session” to resume the recovery process later and can avoid rescanning of card.
- Using this software, you can also recover files from SanDisk Ultra Class 10 32GB micro SD card with ease.
- Even novice users can perform SanDisk Extreme card recovery without seeking help from a customer support personnel. The simple GUI and fully automated recovery wizard.
- This tool support the retrieval of all popular media types including videos, applications, music files with the help of unique file signatures of files. Using this tool, you can recover photos from SDHC card that comes under Extreme or Extreme Pro category in an effective manner.
- You can “Preview Recovery Data”, before completing saving process of restored files with the help of this tool.
- SanDisk Extreme cards formatted with different file systems such as NTFS, HFS, FAT32, ExFAT, etc. can use with this tool.
- Using this tool, you can recover digital RAW pictures captured using various cameras.
Steps to Recover SanDisk Extreme Memory Card Data
Step 1: Download and install free version of this tool on your computer and connect your SanDisk Memory card. Launch the software. From the home screen, you have to select “Recover Photos” Option.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: You can either select “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” depending on your requirement from the second screen. After selecting this option, select your SanDisk Extreme memory card from the list of drives.
Figure 2: Select SanDisk Extreme Card
Step 3: After a deep scanning, you can sort the recovered data on the basis of “File Type View” as well as “Data View”. If you are satisfied with recovery results, you can purchase the full version of this tool.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Data