How to Recover Files from Lexar SD Card?
Lexar is the top offering in the SD card category which is used by professionals to quick capture and transfer photos and videos. This device have ability to transfer files with the speed of up to 300MB/s. It is compatible with older cameras as well as UHS-I devices. Few specifications of Lexar SD cards are mentioned below:
- Shipping Weight: 41 g
- Limited lifetime warranty and expert support
- Compatible with UHS-I devices
- Speed up to 300MB/s
- UHS-II technology (U3)
In spite of several features sometimes files get deleted or lost from Lexar SD card. In such situation, user opt for reliable tool to recover files from Lexar SD card. SDHC Card Recovery tool is an essential application to recover deleted or lost files from Lexar SDHC card as well as from SD card, XD card, memory card, USB drive, etc. With the use of this tool, you are able to recover photos and videos of different file formats. This software allow user to recover files from Lexar card as well as recover data from Strontium card, Kingston, SanDisk, Toshiba, etc. You can purchase this tool online to restore files from Lexar SD card.
Some of the reasons for data loss from Lexar SD card
Power Surge: While moving videos or pictures from the system to Lexar SD card or the other way around if there's power surge and system goes down suddenly, then data saved in Lexar SD card might get corrupted or it may lost from the card.
File System Corruption: It is corruption of due to virus attack on Lexar SD card. Due to file system corruption, operating system is unable to sort out files and folder stored in card and finally lost from Lexar SD card.
Formatting the Card: Formatting is the option for erasing all the contents from the Lexar card. Therefore before format you must backup all needed files from Lexar SD card.
Virus Attack: This is another option due to which files get deleted or lost from Lexar SD card. It happen when SD card is connected to infected system or downloading contents from infected sites.
You can use this software to recover data from Lexar SD card. This software is compatible with Windows and Mac system to restore data from Lexar SD card. This tool can also be used to recover photos from SDHC card. For more details refer this link: http://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/recover-photos.html
Features of SDHC Card Recovery Tool
- By using this recovery tool, user is able to recover 300 file type from Lexar SD card, SDXC card, USB drive, SSD card, SDHC card, etc.
- The software consists of find option which allow user to find out recovered files according to file name, file size and file type.
- Demo version of SDHC card recovery tool can recover all files from Lexar SD card but unable to save the recovered file. If user want to save the recovered file then need purchase the licensed version.
- This card recovery tool can easily recover deleted data from SDHC card within few simple steps. You can install and launch this application on all the latest operating system.
Steps to Recover Files from Lexar SD Card
Step 1: Download, install and launch this recovery software and then connect your Lexar SD card to system. Then. you need to choose "Recover Drives" option.
Figure 1: Recover Drives
Step 2: Then select Lexar SDHC card from which you need to recover files. Scan the card and after completion of scan process all files will be recovered.
Figure 2: Select Lexar Card
Step 3: The recovered files can be previewed through this application.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files