Data Recovery on Kingston SDHC Memory Card
With the advancement of external storage devices, it is now much easier for us to carry large collection of photos, songs, videos, documents, etc. People prefer storage devices like SDHC cards to keep their favorites and essentials, it is one of the finest choice mainly due its high capacity comparing SD cards. SDHC cards are widely available in market which is being classified into various classes like Class 2, Class 4, and Class 6 respectively. Class 4 permits 4 MB per sec speed with continuous shooting option is the common choice for most users.
Kingston 32GB Class 4 SDHC is commonly used memory card with professional cameras of various brands. The SDHC memory card allows the user to store pictures captured and continuously recorded videos. The data rate with Kingston 32GB Class 4 SDHC cards makes it convenient for the user to use it any normal circumstances. But the files stored on Kinston SHDC memory card are not always safe; it can get deleted due to different reasons. Always try to keep back up of your essentials, so that you don’t need to worry much on how to recover photos from Kingston SDHC 32GB Class 4 memory card.
Reasons for loss or deletion of photos from Kingston SDHC memory card:
- Accidental Deletion: By pressing “Delete All” button on your camera by mistake while trying to access files, this happens often with users. It will lead to permanent deletion of photos from Kingston SDHC 32GB Class 4 memory card.
- Unintentional formatting: This happens due to the format error that is being prompted when you try to connect the memory card over your PC. Left with no other option than formatting at this stage leading to deletion of photos from Kingston SDHC 32GB Class 4 memory cards.
- Usage of same card on different devices: Using the same Kingston SDHC 32GB Class 4 memory card on different devices may also lead to deletion of files at some cases.
- Abrupt Removal: Improper ejection of Kingston SDHC 32GB card while transferring data leads to loss of photos stored in it.
- Virus Attack & other errors: Virus attachment, file system corruption, logical errors, etc are some of the other reasons for loss of pictures from Kingston SDHC 32GB Class 4 flash card.
Have you lost from Kingston SDHC 32GB Class 4 flash memory card due to any of the reasons like described above? Make use of SDHC Card Recovery utility which allows you to recover photos from Kingston SDHC 32gb class 4 flash card safely. This application helps to recover XD picture card media files like photos (JPG, JPEG, IMG, TIFF, TIF, PIC, PCX, etc.), audios (MP3, MP4, AMR, AIFF, AIF, M4A, AMR, etc.), videos (MPEG, MPG, MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, RM, M4V, BDM, etc.) and other media files from Kingston SDHC 32GB Class 4 memory card.
Besides Kingston SDHC 32GB Class 4 memory card, this application also helps to recover pictures from Kingston 32GB SDXC Class 8 flash card; Kingston Elite SD card and other Kingston flash card models effectively. In addition, this tool also supports recovering pictures from SanDisk and various memory card brands like Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Transcend and other brands. This application works with all latest versions of Windows operating systems efficiently.
Major features of SDHC Card Recovery:
- It is one among the most powerful utility that helps you to recover photos from Kingston SDHC 32gb class 4 flash card by consuming very less time.
- SDHC card recovery software provides a safe and reliable service for restoring data from Kingston SDHC card in an effective way.
- This proficient application also has the potential to restore data from SDHC Class 10, Class 8, Class 4 and other Classes.
- It comes with an attractive and efficient graphical interface allowing you to recover all types of data like pictures, songs, videos, etc from Kingston SDHC memory card.
- You are also provided with the option to view the recovered data by using preview option before saving. Helping you to verify the recovered source.
- This software have seperate versions to restore data from Kingston SDHC memory card on Windows as well as Mac OS's, trial versions for both are for download.
- It makes use of advanced scanning algorithms which helps in faster recovery of data from Kingston SDHC memory card. Also, you can perform Samsung SDHC card recovery as well as recover data from other brands of SDHC memory card such as SanDisk, HP, Toshiba, Lexar, and so on. Thus, this efficient tool can be used to recover data from Lexar SDHC card on all popular versions of Windows and Mac OS based computers.
Steps to perform Kingston SDHC memory card data recovery:
Step 1: First download the SDHC card recovery software and install it. Then select “Recover photos” option among the three options. This option will help you to recover lost media files from Kingston SDHC memory card.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, select the specific option i.e. either "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" based on your scenario.
Figure 2: Recover Deleted/Lost Photos
Step 3: Now, select the Kingston SDHC memory card to restore data from it. Once the recovery process is done, you can preview the files before saving them to any of the drive as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files