How to Recover Data from HP SD Card?
There are various different types of memory card which are commonly used to store data such as movies, text files, photos etc. HP SD card is among one of the most famous storage device. SD card is available in different size such as 2GB, 4GB, etc. Storage capacities is depend upon the size of HP SD card. It can be widely used to store huge amount of data.
What you have to do, if accidentally you deleted all your precious data from HP SD card? The first thing came in mind is it possible to recover data from HP SD card. The best solution for such kind of data loss scenario is SDHC card recovery software. It is a very powerful and most efficient tool that performs HP SD card recovery within couple of minutes. It provides user friendly interface that helps in recovery of data from HP SD card. By using this powerful tool, you can also recover or regain your memorable pictures from SDHC card with ease. For more detail, Visit: www.sdhccardrecovery.com/regain-lost-pictures.html.
Reason behind data loss from HP SD Card
- Accidental Deletion: Accidentally pressing “DELETE+ALL” button while using it. After this all your precious data get deleted from the HP SD card.
- Abruptly removal of HP SD card: Abruptly removal of HP SD card while working on it may result in deletion of data from HP SD card.
- File System Corruption: File system get corrupted due to improper handling of the card or gets infected from some harmful virus. This makes your precious data inaccessible from HP SD card i.e. You are not able to access data from SD card.
- Transferring data from HP SD card: While transferring data from HP SD card to another device, any type of interruption such as ejection of peripheral devices, power surge etc. might be result in loss of all your precious data from HP SD card.
- Multiple use of HP SD card: If you are using your HP SD card in more than one device, it may delete all your precious data from HP SD card.
Apart from these there are many more reasons such as partitioning/repartitioning error, power surge etc. Don't worry! SDHC recovery software has inbuilt scanning algorithm, which helps to perform HP SD card recovery with ease. This application is capable of retrieving all types of media files such as music, images, documents and even RAW image file from SDHC card. By using SDHC recovery software you can effetively recover deleted files from SDHC card.
Important features of SDHC card recovery software
- It is compatible with both Windows as well as advanced version of Mac Operating System.
- It has inbuilt advanced scanning algorithm which is used to perform HP SD card recovery in an effective and efficient way.
- It is one of the most powerful and convenient tool which is used to rescue photos, music, videos, documents from all external drives like digital camera, USB card, Memory stick and SD card and many more.
- This software supports all brands of SD card including Samsung, SanDisk, Kingston, Sony, PNY, Panasonic and so on. If you want to know more about how to recover data from PNY Micro SD card then, visit this link: http://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/pny-micro.html
- This software effectively perform HP SD card recovery and recover all your precious data from HP SD card.
Easy Steps to perform HP SD card Recovery
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of SDHC card recovery software in your system. Connect your HP SD card to the system. From the main screen choose "Recover Files" option.
Figure 1: Recover Files
Step 2: Select either "Recover Lost Files" or "Recover Deleted Files" option as per the requirement.
Figure 2: Select Recover Option
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you will be able to preview the recovered files. Preview them before saving by clicking on "Preview" option.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files