Recover Data from Micro SD Card Not Detected On Windows 10
b When I plug my Micro SD card into my Windows 10 system to transfer data, it is not showing up. Is there any corrupted Micro SD card repairing tool that can help to recover my vital data?b
Nowadays, Micro SD card is widely used in smartphones, digital camera, camcorders, and storage devices to save data. But sometimes, Micro SD card can get damaged and stop being recognized, Micro SD card not showing up on smartphone or in system, sometimes it appears but canb t open. B Sometimes, you may get an error message b Please insert a disk into removable diskb , phone canb t find Micro SD card, there is no valid mediab . In all these situations, you may think that how to recover data from Micro SD card not detected on Windows 10.
Repair corrupted or damaged Micro SD card not detected or showing up
Method 1. Update driver for Micro SD card
- Open b Computerb and choose "System Properties".
- In the task bar on the left, click on b Device Managerb and click on "USB controller". You will see a yellow exclamation mark.
- Right click and choose "update driver software", then click on "automatically search for driver software online".
Wait for sometimes, and let the driver to be installed and restart your system. Once you restart your system, you can try to reconnect your Micro SD card with the system and check whether it can be detected or not.
Method 2. Format Micro SD card using Disk Management tool
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Click on Administrative Tools and then on Computer Management.
- Now, click on Disk Management and then find the device in the drive viewer.
- Right click on Micro SD card and select format to directly format the Micro SD card. b
Method 3. Repair corrupted or unreadable Micro SD card with CMD
- Press Windows Key + X button to bring up power users menu.
- In the power users menu, choose Command Prompt option.
- Click on Yes option.
- In the new Command Prompt window, type chkdsk F: /f /r /x. Here you should replace F with your Micro SD card letter.
If above-mentioned methods didnb t work, then you need to opt third party software like SDHC Card Recovery software to recover data from Micro SD card not detected on Windows 10 within few mouse clicks. For more details, you can visit this link: http://sdhccardrecovery.com
Features of SDHC Card Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering data from Micro SD card not detected on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, etc.
- It recovers data from MMC, CF, XD, SDXC, SD, SDXC, etc. types of memory card.
- Preview option is available in demo version to view the recovered files before saving it to the preferred location.
- With the help of this software, you can restore data from popular brands of memory card such as SanDisk, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Kingston, Transcend, etc.
Steps to Know How to Recover Data from Micro SD Card Not Detected On Windows 10:
Step 1: Connect SDHC card to the system on which you are going to launch SDHC Card Recovery software. After launching the tool, you will get a main screen from which you need to choose "Recover Photos" option. Then from the next screen you need to select "Recover Lost Photos" option.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Choose SDHC card from the option.
Figure 2: Select SDHC Card
Step 3: Once the scanning process is over, you can preview the recovered SDHC card data in the preview browser. Finally, if you want to save the recovered data just buy this utility.
Figure 3: Preview Screen