How to Recover Data from Fujifilm SD Card?
Even though Fujifilm is renowned as one of the finest producer of digital cameras, this brand is also known for its high end flash memory devices especially SD cards. Nowadays, there are Fujifilm SD cards that have sizes up to 128 GB. Most of the Fujifilm digital imaging devices are now come with SD cards rather than Compact Flash cards. So, there have been more talks about Fujifilm SD card recovery rather than CF cards in these days. But, why there is a need to recover Fujifilm SD cards?
Due to various reasons, data stored in a Fujifilm SD card can get lost, deleted or become inaccessible. You have to use a data recovery tool in order to restore data from that SD card. Some Reasons for the loss of files from Fujifilm SD card are given below.
- Memory Card Corruption: Say for example, you are capturing images by your Fujifilm camera which uses a Fujifilm SD card. If you abruptly pull out that SD card from camera while taking pictures, it can possibly corrupt your SD card and eventually all files from that SD card can become inaccessible.
- Data Transfer Interruptions: Various interruptions that happens during the transfer of images from your Fujifilm SD card can result in the loss of that images which are being transferred. You have to use a Fujifilm SD card recovery tool in order to overcome this image loss.
- Other Reasons: Accidental deletion of files, bad sectors on the card, third party utilities, etc. can also influence the data loss which can happen in a Fujifilm SD card
SDHC Card Recovery tool will be ideal to you if you looking for a tool to restore Fujifilm SD card files. It is not just meant for SDHC cards. You can use this tool on a wide variety of flash memory cards like SD, SDXC, CF, MMC, etc. for digital media recovery. This tool supports different file systems that can be used on Windows or Mac such as FAT32, ExFAT, VFAT, HFS+, FAT16, HFS, and different versions of NTFS.
Note: You can utilize this recovery tool under various data loss situations faces by a Windows 10 users. For example, you can restore deleted video files windows 10 using this tool, also it can restore all popular types of video file types like AVI, MOV, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, etc.
More Characteristics of SDHC Recovery Tool
- With this tool, you can create “Disk Images” if you need to bypass bad sectors on your Fujifilm SD card. Whenever you want to recover data from that disk image, you can use that.
- If you are unsure about how the data got lost from your Fujifilm SD card, you have to choose “Recover Lost Images” option on this utility.
- You can also recover files from MMC cards of various brands using SDHC Recovery tool. You can continue reading here, if you want to know more about MMC card data recovery.
- Using this tool, you can perform data recovery from Fujifilm SD card within a few steps without even asking for technical support, since the interface of this software is quite simple and self-explanatory.
- If you still require help while recovering files from Fujifilm SD card with this tool, you can contact technical support team either via live chatting or via submission of support tickets.
- You can perform Fujifilm SD card recovery regardless of form factor of the SD card, IE let it be Micro SD or Mini SD, it won’t limit the capabilities of this tool.
- Don’t worry even if your SDHC card got corrupt; you can perform data recovery from it with utmost ease. Visit the following page for detailed info about data recovery from corrupted SDHC card: http://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/corrupted.html
Steps to Recover Files from Fujifilm SD Card
Step 1: Connect your Fujifilm SD card to the computer on which you are going to apply this software. After launching this product, you will get a main screen from which you need to choose "Recover Photos" option. Then from the next screen you can select "Recover Lost Photos" or "Recover Deleted Photos" option.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select your Fujifilm SD card from the next screen and click on forward arrow button to start the scanning and recovery process to get back your files.
Figure 2: Select Fujifilm SD Card
Step 3: After the completion of scanning process, you can view recovered files in "Data View" or "File Type View". You can preview those files in the preview browser.
Figure 3: Preview Screen