SDHC Card Recovery
Recover Formatted SDHC Card
Nowadays SDHC cards are most popularly used media for storage on portable devices like mobile phones, cameras, handheld consoles, camcorders, etc. Hence like any other memory cards SDHC cards are also prone to data loss. The important data loss from SDHC card can recovered using SDHC Recovery software, which is highly efficient, effective, secure, robust and fast tool for recovery. The tool supports different versions of Windows and Mac OS. SDHC (secure digital high capacity) are non-volatile memory-card format that offers immense storage space. So it is beneficial in various ways like storing large number of multimedia files and transferring those files at very fast speed. The SDHC Recovery software can recover music files from SD card like MP3, MP4, WAV, AMR, etc with just few mouse clicks. Along with benefits also comes number of cons which leads to loss of priceless data. The below mentioned are Scenarios for formatting of SDHC card:
Reasons for Formatting of SDHC card:
- Formatting SDHC Card: Sometimes you format your card intentionally and sometimes you may format it accidentally, in both the situations you will lose all your important data from SDHC. In few situations you can get error that card cannot be accessed and you have to forcefully format it.
- Abrupt removal of SDHC Card: If you remove your SDHC Card suddenly when attached to computer, during transferring of data between SD card and PC, can lead to corruption of SDHC card. The corruption of SDHC card will make it inaccessible which in turn will force the user to format the SDHC card.
- Virus Attack: Virus infection is most of the common issue for memory card corruption. A malware, spyware, adware or any other type of virus attack can damage all your precious files on SDHC memory card.
- Interruptions while file transfer: Power surges or sudden system shutdown during file transfer will interrupt the data transfer between SDHC card and system resulting in loss of important files or card corruption. In case of card corruption the user will have to format the SDHC card.
Apart from these there are many more reasons such as file system corruption, partitioning / repartitioning error, etc. By using SDHC recovery software you can recover your precious photos from SDHC card. The program is capable of retrieving all types of media files such as music, images, video clips, documents and even RAW image file from SDHC card. The software also helps you in retrieving data from flash memory cards like SD, CF, XD, SDXC, MMC and memory sticks. The software is also compatible with latest versions of Mac OS X including Mac OS X Leopard, Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Mac OS X Lion. This tool can recover formatted MicroSDHC or MiniSDHC cards of popular brands namely Toshiba, SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, etc.
- Try to remove the SDHC card from the system using “safely remove” option from the task bar.
- Always use an effective antivirus in your device and keep it updated.
- If you loss the data from the SDHC card then use only reliable card recovery software like “SDHC Recovery” to recover the data from SDHC card.
- Also do not use SDHC card further after formatting otherwise the data will get overwritten and recovery will become impossible.
Steps to Perform SDHC Card Recovery:
Follow the steps given below to recover lost files from SDHC card
Step 1: Download and install SDHC card recovery. Choose "Recover Drives / Partitions" from the main screen to perform photo recovery from your SDHC card.
Figure 1: Recover Photos
Step 2: Now select the option of "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" from the next screen and select the drive or card from where you want to recover data i.e. SDHC card.
Figure 2: Select Physical Drive
Step 3: As soon as you select the drive the scanning process will begin and after completion of scanning you will get the list of all the recovered files from the SDHC card.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Photos
Step 4: You can preview this recovered files using preview option and if satisfied you purchase and activate the software.