How to Retrieve Data from Windows 8?
“I have bought new laptop that runs on Windows 8 Operating System. But I accidentally formatted the partition/drive that contains crucial data. So, I just want to know is it possible to recover data from Windows 8 system? If yes, then please guide or tell me the best way to perform Windows 8 data recovery with ease. Do not worry. Data recovery from Windows 8 can easily be accomplished with the use of best software known as SDHC Card Recovery.”
Windows 8 is one of the most famous Operating System which is supported on different electronic gadgets such as laptops and desktops. Windows 8 Operating system is manufactured and launched by Microsoft. But problem will encounter when you accidentally format partition on Windows 8 or unintentionally deleted some important data from Windows 8. In such situation, if you are wondering how to recover data from Windows 8? But there is no need to worry as SDHC Card Recovery is the best option in order to restore data from Windows 8 computer. It provide user interface which helps you to recover data from different hard drive such as SATA, ATA, SCSI and IDE. Apart from this, you can also use effective SDHC card recovery tool to perform digital camera SD card recovery.
Common reasons that lead to deletion or lose of data from Windows 8:
- Use of any unauthorized or unrecognized third party application for creating or deleting the partition from Windows 8 Operating System.
- Data such as memorable photos, funny videos, important documents, etc., stored on bad sector of hard disk may result in deletion of data from it.
- Unintentionally formatting the Windows 8 partition without any data backup may delete all your important data from it.
- Accidentally deleting the important data from Windows 8 while deleting unwanted data from it.
- Improper conversion of file system from one form to another may also lead to the deletion or loss of data from Windows 8.
There are more reasons such as interruption during data transfer, sudden power surge while accessing important data from Windows 8, etc. that lead to the deletion of important data from Windows 8. It is always suggested that create backup of important data on to any portable storage media such as Pen Drive, Hard Drive and so on. But if you are not having backup of important data, then in that case, you can easily retrieve data from Windows 8 with the use of effective SDHC card recovery software. It is designed with advanced scanning algorithm that quickly scans the drive in order to retrieve data from Windows 8. This software effectively perform Sony SDHC memory card data recovery in just few mouse clicks.
Striking features of SDHC Card Recovery software:
- It is one of the best and most powerful utility to retrieve data from Windows 8 with utmost ease.
- This software can easily recover data from re-partitioned or re-formatted partition in an effective and efficient way.
- This software is the most recommended software for recovery of data from flash memory card such as SDHC card, Micro SD card and so on. If you want to know more about how to recover formatted SDHC card data then, visit: http://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/formatted.html
- You can easily perform Windows 8 data recovery with the use of SDHC card recovery tool in your Windows 8 system.
- It is capable to retrieve data from Windows 8 hard drive having bad sectors in short span of time.
- Using this proficient recovery application, you can even perform Strontium SDHC card recovery, and even recover data from other brands of SDHC card like Samsung, Emtec, HP, SanDisk and more.
- SDHC card recovery software support data recovery on different version of Windows Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and so on.
- It is fully automated with advanced features which helps you to preview the data prior to saving.
- This tool can also use for recovering files which were deleted or lost from an MMC card. You can continue reading more on this topic, if it seems relevant to you.
Steps to perform Windows 8 data recovery:
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of SDHC card recovery software and create the desktop icon. Soon after launching the software, you will get the welcome screen with three different options, among them select "Recover Drives" to retrieve data from Windows 8 computer.
Figure 1: Welcome Screen
Step 2: Now select either "Recover Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" or "Partition Recovery" option as per your requirement.
Figure 2: Select Recovery Option
Step 3: Now select the drive from where you want to retrieve data from Windows 8 system and click on "Next" arrow button to start the scanning process. Once the scanning process is completed, you can preview the recovered data displayed in "File Type View" or "Data View" using "Preview" option.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Data
Step 4: Soon after previewing data you can save recovered data using "Save Recovery Session" option. If you are satisfied with the SDHC Card Recovery Software, then you can purchase and activate the software to load previously saved and scanned information.